Monday 9 November 2015

TY blog.  

To start of our pe classes my class Lagarde was brought down to karate in the mill, and the 3 weeks after that the other class was brought down and we have pe classes in the school.  

Our first trip that we went on was our retreat on the 16th of september. 
Our next trip was and over night stay in carlingford that has been my favourite trip so far when we first got there we were split into 2 groups my group went conuing first and we got to jump into the water. We had 3 guiders with us, John, Frazer and Hynie it was very fun. We then went back for lunch and after lunch we went lazer tag in the mountains, It was a really long hyke up and the hills were really steep, Honestly thought I lost about 2 stone walking up and down. When we finally reaced the area we were doing lazer tag we were asked did we want to mix in with the other mix school that was also there and we all agreed that we would which I don’t know why because we all looked a mess as our hairs were still wet after the first activity and none of us had make up...  
We were put into groups the blue and red I was in the red team and we won all rounds except one. 
We went back for dinner and then after we all had showers but there was only 3 and we all had to wait.. we then weny and got chinese and sat around talking and our lights out time was 11 while there was a primary school that lights out was 9 and they still weren't asleep when we were going they were all screeming out there windows at eachother which was quite funny until we all wanted to go asleep and to make it worse we were woken up at 7 am to music playing and at this time they were screaming out there windows again and well im not a good morning person so I was so annoyed.  
We got up and had to strip our beds and clean the room and then went for brekfast after breakfast we went to another activity were we had to do loads of tasks to gain gems and I remember one was we had to find our way trough a maze that was pitch black and it was so scary but me being smart brought my phone in with me and we used the torch on it anytime we got really lost it was quite funny and at the end my team had the most gems so we won and we all got to go zip lining which I loved.  



Our next trip was our art trip to kilkenny where we got a private screening of the song of the sea and I think we were all crying at the end of it well I was balling my eyes out.  
We then went to the kilkenny castle where the exhibihtion for the movie was it was really interesting.  

The next thing we did was we started our work expierence which is v tiring... 
I did mine in a salon and im forever cleaning it the girls just leave their stuff everywhere especially after breakfast or lunch theres dirty plates everywhere.  
ahwell gotta do what do gotta do.  


Niamh x 

No comments:

Post a Comment